Working with WITTIGONIA
Project and Job Opportunities for Partners
For partners, freelancers and technology providers who are interested in working with us, we provide an email mailing list. Join this special mailing list for partners to get notified when we announce new project opportunities.
Sometimes we are also offerings special briefings for our partners. Make sure to join the mailing list to receive invites.
Project Opportunity Alert
Our Areas of Expertise
How you can engage and support our client projects
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
- Search Engine Marketing
- Social Media Marketing
- Keyword research
- Copy writing
- Brand design
- Video production
- Animated video
- Link building
- Statistical Analysis.
- R, Python, KNIME
- System Dynamics Modeling (SD): Vensim, Ventity
- Anylogic Mixed Models, Multi Method Modeling
- Discrete Event Modeling (DE)
- Agent Based Modeling (ABM)
- Risk Modeling
- Dashboards in PowerBI, Google Data Studio and others.
- Stakeholder Research.
- Market Research.
- Customer Experience Optimization.
- Talent Experience Optimization.
- Employer Value Proposition Optimization.
- Customer Journey.
- Candidate Journey.
About working with WITTIGONIA
What we are doing
The focus area of our work is working with leaders on transformation, innovation and growth. Creating and advancing capabilities of people, organizations, and ecosystems for sustained growth and resilience is at the center of our client’s requirements.
Our services include:
- WITTIGONIA digital: Digital Growth Marketing Strategies and Tactics.
- WITTIGONIA insights: Data Science, Analytics, Simulations and Market / Stakeholder.
- WITTIGONIA experience: Stakeholder Experience Optimization.
A specialty of our work and approach is to work with quantitative, dynamic simulations for insight, decision support and experiential learning.
How you can engage
Help us to get to know you. Follow these simple steps:
- The first thing is to get on our radar. Sign up for the mailing list. It is free. Select the list which applies to your interest, profile and capabilities.
- Participate in our online briefings.
- Respond and engage on opportunities. This includes RFI, RFP and individual meetings and calls.
In other words: we are not throwing projects over the fence! We emphasize quality, continuity and flexibility in our partner relationships and work.