Business Case and Pitch
How to create a solid and compelling story
Online briefing, training and group coaching
- Short, bite-sized video briefings and step-by-step guide.
- Group coaching and discussion.
- For individual participants and teams.
- Key areas: Business Case Elements, Financial Story, Reality Checks,
- Works great in combination with the deep dive briefings.
Learn more about this program and learning experience.
This service is also available as an in-house training session and workshop. Please contact us for details.
About this service
Why is a business case important?
What could be more energizing than having a great idea and making it a huge success? No matter if you are a startup, entrepreneur or working as a manager in an enterprise or public organization, you are facing tough questions at the beginning:
- How to secure funding?
- How much budget do you need?
- How to convince decision makers?
- How to engage stakeholders?
- What do the investors expect to see?
- Is the story sound and plan feasible?
These are only some of the questions which need to be answered. Too often a great ideas not not make the cut for project selections. And that is a shame!
Learn how to prepare a solid business case, apply feasibility checks and get in front of decision makers and investors witch a pitch they can’t reject.
This services comes in different flavours:
- Online learning modules in the related briefing center.
- In-house training and group coaching for small teams and large organizations.
- Blended learning experiences.
During the learning experience we cover important topics such as
What is a business case?
What are the essential elements of a business case?
How to prepare a financial story?
What is a feasible plan?
What is unique benefits proposition?
And much more.