Transformation Dynamics Summer School
A learning experience with group coaching
Digital and Business Transformation is a top priority and a matter of survival for most companies. This new program is designed for individual contributors, teams and managers. This course covers:
- New service design and development: Dynamics of new development initiatives.
- Adoption: managing adoption and growth of the customer base.
- Organization: Engaging and mobilizing people and partners.
- Strategy Leadership & Management of transformation initiatives.
- The dynamic impact on Supply Chain and Customer Success.
You can join the program any time. The previous webinars session will be available. It can be self-paced learning or a embedded in a team coaching or change initiative.
Detailed program description and course page. And scroll down for more details here below.
When You are happy – We are happy
Transformation Dynamics – Summer School 2017
Transforming a business or organisation is challenging – especially when the transformation initiative has to be conducted on top of the ongoing business. In addition to the ongoing business – service or product – new dynamics appear on the agenda.
The participants in this course learn about transformation initiatives with a special focus on the dynamics, the change over time. This enables and support better planning, communication and management of the change projects.
- Understand the the different areas of a transformation initiativei and their inherent dynamics.
- Test different strategies and policies and understand the impact.
- Learn about the concepts and tools, such as: Guides, Check-lists, Simulations.
- Engage with others in a shared learning experience.
In this approach team members, managers and leaders engage in new way to lead transformational change initiatives.
The summer school courses features live online webinars with Q&A, replays, in depth topic briefings with dynamic simulations, group coaching, tools and templates.
The complete program can be see here under this link.
Get a certificate
After participating and completing the course modules you can request a certificate of completion. The certificate will be personally signed by Thomas Wittig, CEO of WITTIGONIA, and sent to you.
This is a great way to show your new competencies.
Certificates will be prepared after the course concludes or after you have completed the course modules.
You can benefit from this course in different forms:
- Individual, self-paced learning. Engaging with the open community.
- Dedicated team learning: In this case we will set up a dedicated learning environment for your team or organisation. Coaching and training packages are available for small and large organisations.
- Blended learning approach: online courses combined with on-premise training.
Check out the online course or contact us for a custom offer for your organisation.
- Live webinars with Q&A
- Short video briefings
- Group discussion and coaching
- Case studies
- Templates and Tools
We are combining industry experience with expert know how in
- System Dynamics
- People & Organisational Capability
- Quality Leadership
- Strategy and Operations Leadership
In our online and blended learning workshops at WITTIGONIA Online Academy participants benefit from new concepts, tools and real-world experience.
- Open courses for individual participants.
- Group learning with dedicated briefing rooms just for your organisation.
- Blended learning: online and onsite.
- Coaching of individuals and teams.
- Consulting for planning, management and trouble-shooting your transformation initiative.