The Shape of Growth
A Workshop Seminar
The private, public and business sectors have changed significantly through increasing mobility, technology and speed of communication. And so have the requirements and challenges for people who are developing new service, product, campaigns and programs. Some initiatives just take off and some struggle. Why? And how to deal with it?
This workshop is designed to learn and explore the patterns of change and growth. The factors and structures which lead to different developments will be discussed in detail. With small simulation models the participants will be able to develop an understanding how decisions and different policies and strategies impact the growth or decline.
This workshop provides the fundamentals and a different point of view on
- Why does growth occur or not? What are the tactics to create viral growth?
- Where should we focus our attention and resources for a new product, migrating customers or mobilizing an existing customer base?
- Viral Marketing and systemic “growth hacking”
- Change management
- Action and resource planning
- Troubleshooting a campaign, customer base or business model
Will be announced soon. Please also check out event page.
- Short presentation of the concepts. Visualisation and demonstration.
- How does a system such as a customer base behave over time?
- Feedback structure, delay, and change over time.
- Simulation and discussion of different growth strategies and their underlying structure.
- Based on a highly valuable set of content and tools
- Real world case studies (Quality issue in a large and growing installed base. Medical device company)
- Facilitated Role Play and Management Flight-Simulators: Live online simulation game (either single player or multi-player)
- Real world experience from facilitators who lead innovation, development, platforms, ecosystems and high volume operations.
Typical clients and participants include:
- Marketing and Product Managers
- Project and Program Managers
- Not specific to any industry
“Come as you are”: no specific requirements necessary. This workshop starts at a base level and provides some practical insights for the daily job.
Benefits and typical areas of application:
- Increase your awareness and understanding of dynamics of change, growth and decline.
- Gain insights and apply them to project situations and campaigns.
- Understand what factors and structures enable or inhibit growth and how to address them effectively.
- Improve project planning and resource allocation.
The workshops will be prepared, conducted and facilitated by experienced experts who have real world experience in organisations and with various business and cultures. The experts have built up their experience both in leadership positions and through formal training and education. We are engaging guest speakers and facilitators in some workshops.
Workshop Leitung: Thomas (“Tom”) Wittig (LinkedIn Profile)
“…Yes we hear this again and again: Don’t bring me your hockey-stick forecasts. I thought that I understood. But now I really get it what these guys are looking at!….”
“…This gave us a “management flight simulator” to discuss different strategic options. It is not about the exact outcome, but asking the right questions…..”
“…After I completed the one-minute-survey and assessment I said: That can’t be! But it explained a lot. After the workshop session I know why…”
“…Amazing, this was so real and very close to our situation. I got some new insights and ideas our of this…”
“…I am glad we took this workshop as a team. It opened a lot of eyes. As a result we have developed a better and mutual understanding about the implications of upstream marketing and downstream delivery…”