PITCH! Online training course.
A new online and blended learning course
PITCH! An interactive online and live training. For corporate business cases, startup pitches, and investor presentations.Learn how to
- Prepare a business case. With step by step guides.
- Make your pitch. Present your case with confidence.
- Avoid pitfalls of pitch presentations. Conduct reality checks.
- Win your stakeholders and get to “Yes”.
With video briefings, live Q&A, group coaching, tools and templates.
This course is built around a “blended learning” experience. It can be self-paced learning or a embedded in a team coaching or change initiative. Please also check out our event calendar for live webinars about this topic.
When You are happy – We are happy
PITCH and business case training
You have a great idea and now want to convince your investor, manager or board? Preparing and effective business case is key step in order to create confidence and win support. Though many ideas never come to fruition because the project sponsors or decisions makers do not believe in the opportunity or have doubts about the risk and return.
In this training you will learn about preparing and pitching:
- How to prepare your business case?
- Applying reality checks to make sure that the story and the plan are solid.
- Learn ways to approach the decision maker.
- Prepare different pitch deck formats for different opportunities:
- the famous “evelevator pitch”
- the one-pager memo
- the detailed business case
- the pitch deck
- With video briefings, templates, tools, group coaching, and live Q&A with a top expert and coach.
And you do not even have to travel for it. The course is taught as an online briefing with opportunity for live Q&A.
The course is also available as a team training and individual coaching.
You can benefit from this course in different forms:
- Individual, self-paced learning. Engaging with the open community.
- Dedicated team learning: In this case we will set up a dedicated learning environment for your team or organisation. Coaching and training packages are available for small and large organisations.
- Blended learning approach: online courses combined with on-premise training.
Check out the online course or contact us for a custom offer for your organisation.
- Short video briefings
- Group discussion and coaching
- Case studies
- Templates and Tools
We are combining industry experience with expert know how in
- System Dynamics
- People & Organisational Capability
- Quality Leadership
- Strategy and Operations Leadership
In our online and blended learning workshops at WITTIGONIA Online Academy participants benefit from new concepts, tools and real-world experience.
- Open courses for individual participants.
- Group learning with dedicated briefing rooms just for your organisation.
- Blended learning: online and onsite.
- Coaching of individuals and teams.
- Consulting for planning, management and trouble-shooting your transformation initiative.