Dynamic Simulations for Decision Makers
For decision makers and program managers in corporate and public service organizations who need to assess and optimize the impact of strategic choices and investments we are providing simulation models. Some sample areas of applications:
- Assessment of investment and innovation initiatives.
- Adoption of innovation, products and programs.
- Business performance scenarios and improvement.
- Demographic change impact.
Dynamic simulations offer a risk free and cost effective fast-forward look into the future to test how policies and strategies play out in the long run.
System simulation and change management
In our increasing complex, networked world the implications of decisions and policies become very challenging. Well intended initiatives can product adverse effects and even create substantial risk for an organization, a business and an entire sector.
We are working with manages and decisions makers to understand and surface the systemic and dynamic consequences. The objective is to
- Understand the behaviour of the system (e.g. a business, a sector, and organisation, a supply chain).
- To develop simulation models
- To test different policies and assess the system behaviour and impact
- To optimize strategies, resource allocation and timing.
In this way, managers can fast forward into the potential future scenarios and make informed choices.
We are working closely with you and your stakeholders to understand the needs, the scope of the system and the decision needs.
Our work typically starts with an orientation workshop to define the needs. We also offer group model building, which involves the key stakeholders. Our expertise covers workshop facilitation and modelling expertise as well as integration in IT environments.
Out spectrum includes multi-method modelling which can also integrate in a simulation model.
- Agent Based Modeling
- System Dynamics Modeling
- Discrete Event Modeling
- Spreadsheet based risk models
We are combining expert simulation expertise with business and organisational expertise from real world projects and work experience.
We are also offering management workshops to train teams on systemic challenges such as innovation, crisis management and operations management.
Our approach and service offers are scalable and customizable to your needs and requirements.
We deliver simulations from small scale models, which are to designed to explore a particular issue, to complex, integrated models for optimization and forecasting.
- Dynamic simulations
- Policy tests
- Optimization of business models, operations, strategies, programs, campaigns etc.
- Business model validation and risk analysis (e.g. Monte Carlo based simulations)
- Special Simuations, e.g. Pedestrian flow, Transport, Supply Chain
- Facilitated workshops
- Expert modelling
- Integration in IT environments