Accelerating Growth in SaaS, Social and Services
A new online and blended learning course
Any successful initiative depends on adoption by the audience and market. If you know the levers for growth and retention you can design your growth projects more effectively. This course builds and recaps the Shape Growth Part 1 and expands into application and pragmatic advice:
- Discover the dynamics which are driving fast growth.
- Concept and application in high growth areas: SaaS business, Social Enterprise, Service and Subscription based business.
- Explore concepts of optimizing churn, retention and market growth.
- Video briefings, tools, templates, checklists, quizzes and group discussion online.
This course is built around a “blended learning” experience. It can be self-paced learning or a embedded in a team coaching or change initiative.
When You are happy – We are happy
Shape Growth: SaaS, Social, Service
For innovation managers and entrepreneurs who want to drive sustained growth and adoption this course provides insights into growth from a dynamic perspective.
Leading successful innovation and growth initiatives requires a good understanding about where and when to focus attention and resources. The dynamics of a growing customer base can be very complex. It is important to understand the feedback structure between the various areas.
In many situations the project leaders are confronted with growth challenges such as: churn, declining growth, lack of initial adoption and more. The question is always:
Which levers to pull to enable sustained growth?
In this course participants learn and benefit from
- Understanding drivers of growth and feedback structure
- Designing business models and solutions for growth
- Assessing how different strategies and policies play out over time
- How to optimize for higher return and lower risk?
- Tools, Templates, Video Briefings and online group coaching and discussion.
In this approach team members, managers and leaders engage in new way to lead innovation, growth and transformation projects.
You can benefit from this course in different forms:
- Individual, self-paced learning. Engaging with the open community.
- Dedicated team learning: In this case we will set up a dedicated learning environment for your team or organisation. Coaching and training packages are available for small and large organisations.
- Blended learning approach: online courses combined with on-premise training.
Check out the online course or contact us for a custom offer for your organisation.
- Short video briefings
- Group discussion and coaching
- Case studies
- Templates and Tools
We are combining industry experience with expert know how in
- System Dynamics
- People & Organisational Capability
- Quality Leadership
- Strategy and Operations Leadership
In our online and blended learning workshops at WITTIGONIA Online Academy participants benefit from new concepts, tools and real-world experience.
- Open courses for individual participants.
- Group learning with dedicated briefing rooms just for your organisation.
- Blended learning: online and onsite.
- Coaching of individuals and teams.
- Consulting for planning, management and trouble-shooting your transformation initiative.